To serve God through support of the Mission and Vision of The Body of Christ Church with the unique callings that God has given to men.
Increase our knowledge of and strengthen our relationship with God that we may have the power through the Holy Spirit to stand and act in His righteousness as males created in His image.
- As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another. (Proverbs 27:17)
- A father to the fatherless, a defender of widows, is God in his holy dwelling. (Ps 68:5)
- And the LORD God took the man, and put him into the Garden of Eden to dress it and to keep it. (Genesis 2:15)
- Help young men see Christ as the way the truth and the light in today’s secular world.
- Help fathers and all men understand and model the roles, responsibilities and relationships exhibited between God the Father and God the Son and apply them to our lives.
- Support each other with prayer, biblical principles, and fellowship.
NEED VIDEO IN VIMEO / YOUTUBE FORMAT